Transfer.

Killzillaqt

Transfer.

#1 » Post by Killzillaqt » 03 Jan 2017 12:30

Hey guys, first of all i`d like to say im very exited to play on this server, it seems like an amazing project u guys got going.

My GF and i both applied for transfers from retail to PW, Hers got accepted yday and mine is still pending, i made the application about an hour earlier than her iirc, is there any specific reason mine is still on hold?

Cheers, Fluffly.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Transfer.

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Jan 2017 12:45

Killzillaqt wrote:Hey guys, first of all i`d like to say im very exited to play on this server, it seems like an amazing project u guys got going.

My GF and i both applied for transfers from retail to PW, Hers got accepted yday and mine is still pending, i made the application about an hour earlier than her iirc, is there any specific reason mine is still on hold?

Cheers, Fluffly.
In cases when the IP that requests the transfer is the same a GM will monitor the two players to confirm that there is indeed more than one person sharing that IP. Players need to be online and play actively and if its the case follow the GM instructions if it will be the case. You can always open an in-game ticket when you are both available.

Killzillaqt

#3 » Post by Killzillaqt » 03 Jan 2017 12:49

Aha, makes sense, will open a ticket rightaway sinse she`s flexing her 60 next to me R.I.P, Thanks for the quick reply!

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Jan 2017 14:04

Resolved.