transfer question and maybe help,

Diloss

transfer question and maybe help,

#1 » Post by Diloss » 03 Jan 2017 19:25

Hi, my name is Diloos and i am playing on the primalwow server. so i want to transfer my gnome priest from retail to primawow for reasons and i have all the screensshots and done what was written in the transfer page. but there is one thing i don't really understand.

Where do i post the scrrenshots så you guys can see it and confirm it and stuff? i really want my priest to be on here so i can have a isntant 60 and enjoy the game untill you guys get to TBC. thanks for reading this and hope to get an answer as soon as possible.

Hugs and Kisses

Diloss Sathurion from the guild Debauchery Tea Party.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: transfer question and maybe help,

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Jan 2017 19:32

Diloss wrote:Hi, my name is Diloos and i am playing on the primalwow server. so i want to transfer my gnome priest from retail to primawow for reasons and i have all the screensshots and done what was written in the transfer page. but there is one thing i don't really understand.

Where do i post the scrrenshots så you guys can see it and confirm it and stuff? i really want my priest to be on here so i can have a isntant 60 and enjoy the game untill you guys get to TBC. thanks for reading this and hope to get an answer as soon as possible.

Hugs and Kisses

Diloss Sathurion from the guild Debauchery Tea Party.

Hello!

After you read the retail transfer guide you go to our transfer page and fill in the form. Instead of username and password from retail you post the links of the two screenshots.

Diloss

#3 » Post by Diloss » 03 Jan 2017 19:44

i am sorry, but fill int he form? i have looked thro the transfer page several times and have not found any sort of form that i could fill in. could you be so kind to share a sceenshot if it or maybe a noob guide so a guy like me can understand it?

Diloss

#4 » Post by Diloss » 03 Jan 2017 19:57

never mind, i found what i was looking for, sorry for taking you time and hope my character get thro ^^

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Jan 2017 20:23

Check the guide again as you didn't read everything (see reject reason on personal message) :(.

Jiranthos
Admin

#6 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Jan 2017 05:22

Resolved. Locking.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in