Cannot log in

Daemon

Cannot log in

#1 » Post by Daemon » 09 Jan 2017 22:08

I was on an playing late saturday early sunday this past weekend. I just attempted to log in and I'm given an error. I've checked my account online and it doesn't show any failed attempts or a ban. I was able to change the game client's password using the provided tools and even the automated system, non of these passwords let me in the game.

On the log in screen I see that it is connected to the TrueWoW server and the realmlist is unchanged since this weekend.

RebelPlatypus

Re: Cannot log in

#2 » Post by RebelPlatypus » 09 Jan 2017 23:19

Can you include the exact error you're getting? I'm assuming it's the one that says "The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of your account name and password..." etc?

Make sure you're entering your TrueWoW/PrimalWoW account name (NOT forum name, email address, etc.) and that when you tried to password reset you were doing so with the game account and not your forum account.

Daemon

#3 » Post by Daemon » 10 Jan 2017 02:39

Yeah it's the generic something not matching. And it's the game's client not the forum account that I was changing.

KohiiKaiju

#4 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 10 Jan 2017 04:46

I see multiple password changes on the game account recently. Are you certain you are using the game account login and not forum account name or email address in the game client? If you are sure, PM one of us staff members with the account name you using to log in with - potentially there is a mispelling or whatnot. Good luck!

KohiiKaiju

#5 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 11 Jan 2017 00:15

The player's issue was solved. Locked and resolved.