Retail Transfers

wyzz

Retail Transfers

#1 » Post by wyzz » 19 Jan 2017 14:28

I read somewhere that transfers delete the character from its current database to put them in this one, (maybe stupid question, but)is that the same for retail characters? Also where do i send the screenshots to apply for the transfer?
Thanks

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: Retail Transfers

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 19 Jan 2017 14:33

wyzz wrote:I read somewhere that transfers delete the character from its current database to put them in this one, (maybe stupid question, but)is that the same for retail characters? Also where do i send the screenshots to apply for the transfer?
Thanks
Hello. We do not need your Retail (Battle.net) username and password. Since we don't get those, we cannot physically delete anything from your Retail account, so the answer is no - nothing is deleted.
We only need two specific screenshots.
Upload the screenshots to an image hosting site and post the direct links to the images in the "username" and "password" fields.

(Filling out the transfer request form is done by going to http://www.truewow.org/transfer, scrolling down to the bottom where the list of servers begins, on top of that list are buttons, choose Request.)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 14:33

No, it's only for 1:1 servers. Retail not included.
You do the whole process Here!

Read the [Retail transfers:] Section.

Edit: Jiranthos stole my post!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

wyzz

#4 » Post by wyzz » 19 Jan 2017 16:08

Thank you both for the answers, also as Jiranthos stated, i just didn't read all the tabs at the bottom so I never noticed the request a tranfers tab :oops: ^_^

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 19 Jan 2017 16:36

Looks like the answers to the questions have been given. Resolved.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in