[10866] Zuluhed the Whacked

GM moderated forum to add bugged quests or remove previously bugged quests from the quest completer. Make sure you read the sticky so you report the quests correctly!
Flagg

[10866] Zuluhed the Whacked

#1 » Post by Flagg » 28 Dec 2011 19:57

Yes, netherwing again. It's been reported on and off, as far as my search through the forum has shown.

But this, I think, is new. This time it's not only the quest http://old.wowhead.com/quest=10870 Ally of the netherwing that doesn't work, the previous one in the chain is also bugged. I've done the complete chain starting from the first, "Kindness", and when I got to "Zuluhed the Whacked", I found the orc you are supposed to kill doesn't spawn. Karynaku, the lady dragon, does however start the quest "Ally of the Netherwing" without any previous completion requirement, but I think that in order to complete Ally of the Netherwing, she has to be free from her ball and chain. Which obviously doesn't happen because the previous quest is bugged.

This is a link to the quest I'm reporting:
http://old.wowhead.com/quest=10866

And I would also post screenshots, except I don't see how a screenshot of a npc that's not there because he didn't spawn would help.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.

Alexandros

Re: [10866] Zuluhed the Whacked

#2 » Post by Alexandros » 29 Dec 2011 17:26

It spawned succesfully in the STR, once you take the quest it appears right in the gates to the place where Karynaku is, at the east of her.

But anyway, the key doesn't work and you can't release her from the chains, it should be in the QC, and it is true, after you've done this quest "Ally Of The Netherwing" is doable, just be sure to not have the quest in your questlog before you've completed Zuluhed the Whacked, and take it from the continuation of it.

Roel
Founder

Re: [10866] Zuluhed the Whacked

#3 » Post by Roel » 29 Dec 2011 19:28

I removed it from the quest completer because it will be fixed in next update.