Report Dusskii and Aplexas for abusing in Wintergrasp Fortress

villy89

Re: Report Dusskii and Aplexas for abusing in Wintergrasp Fortress

#16 » Post by villy89 » 25 May 2016 16:10

Jiranthos wrote:
villy89 wrote:
dusski wrote:we didnt abuse anything cos wg didnt start u can check by time we killed u cos doors was open i was there farming herbs and come to see if some one is there to kill him didnt know it count as abuse if u kill some one there befor wg even start .... we play from same house anyway so if its posible to remove our and u killed us also btw there ....

And what if doors is open? You have allowed to do that?? To abusing killing us? Is that allowed? I don't understand. Why you did that with your friend? I mean, you abusing, you don't have allowed to kill players if Horde Control, doesn't matter if doors is destroyed. That's all i had to say.

Last question:

They were banned?
Your question was already answered a few posts up:
Nymunne wrote:Both players have been banned for 3 days (first time banned) for bug abusing.

I will let this topic open for any appeals.

Ok, thank you verry much!! :) Have a great day!!

devil5000

#17 » Post by devil5000 » 26 May 2016 01:13

Well we have had like 3-4 ppl banned for this already so it should be kinda known its an abuse to kill players inside the fort regardless of who controls wg or is the battle on.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Nymunne
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Nymunne » 26 May 2016 23:14

The ban will expire in a couple of hours.

As mentioned in the previous topic this is a bug abuse and players shouldn't abuse it.

Locking and moving.