Eryx using dota spells

w00le

Eryx using dota spells

#1 » Post by w00le » 05 Apr 2016 12:02

Hi there friends and my love Gnurg, I want to report player called Eryx also known as <I get feeded by friends for rele glad title because I promised I will help them get rating in 2s after I hit r1 in 3s, and after I obtained r1, I just simply ignore them> for using a DotA spell. The spell name is Blink
He used it 2 times in last WSG, players that can confirm this are Scorpzz and Pexur that were in same battleground. He uses it every time he's about to die or get caught and killed by 2+ players. This is my second report in last month. I sadly can't take SS's ingame anymore since I moved my WoW folder on SSD, it screenshots my desktop. But I belive this is a very well known topic so I'm pretty sure y'all know what I'm talking about.

kurthos

Re: Eryx using dota spells

#2 » Post by kurthos » 05 Apr 2016 12:20

Pretty sure Blink is a wc3 spell, need sources to confirm.

Eisen
Donor

#3 » Post by Eisen » 05 Apr 2016 12:38

Clearly an intolerable exploit. Everyone knows cross-game intra-series spells are not allowed.

[hide="Bonus"]Blink - you don't need to think.[/hide]
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka
I SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!
bnet: Eisen#2183

Dysphoria

#4 » Post by Dysphoria » 05 Apr 2016 13:15

Ok joke on side, but for melee its extremely difficult to catch end fight him , range classes have less issues. Noticed when sapping him he just teleport like woole said he "blink" . Nothing personal but for once for all you should deal with this guy I don't care does he live in Egypt ,Japan or Chile, he should than choose server that's closer to him so he can have acceptable ping . This is latency abusing and slipping away from people trying to catch him . Stop protecting him.
Recken Destruction

Mortium

#5 » Post by Mortium » 05 Apr 2016 13:19

So just to be clear since this trolling made me want me to close this thread before but hoped that someone would actually state the problem in clear text. His latency is causing him to appear to be further away than he is on your screen and only way to actually see his real position is by placing a stun on him?

Dysphoria

#6 » Post by Dysphoria » 05 Apr 2016 13:34

Mortium wrote: His latency is causing him to appear to be further away than he is on your screen and only way to actually see his real position is by placing a stun on him?
This. I'm not assuming he using cheats , just state of his network make unbalance while interact with other players. Also someone mentioned hes from Egypt , people here play from greater distances and don't have such lag. He could use Leatrix or similar software but no , he know hes annoying to people , he know GMs don't warn him and he keeps lagging , reading forums and laughing on and on....
Recken Destruction

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 05 Apr 2016 13:50

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=15791

Refer to this thread, to learn about Lag Switch and Eryx.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 05 Apr 2016 13:56

Mortium wrote:So just to be clear since this trolling made me want me to close this thread before but hoped that someone would actually state the problem in clear text. His latency is causing him to appear to be further away than he is on your screen and only way to actually see his real position is by placing a stun on him?
They just had a bit too much salt on their last meal.

The report itself doesn't provide anything new to the Eryx case as it lacks evidence. It's just a bump to remind the staff that Eryx is/might be still cheating.

I would just close the thread.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Matsy

#9 » Post by Matsy » 05 Apr 2016 14:24

Hes not using blink lol, hes using a lag switch to make it difficuilt to hit him, and it makes him "teleport" due to the ruber banding that comes when it re-syncs and it makes the speed buff from WSG last longer.
I can replicate any of this any time I want through ping limiting software. Staff dont seem to care though.

And dont say his location causes it, when you have very selective "lag" that only benefits you (when carrying flag/getting rekt by multiple hordes) that's on purpose.

Hes been banned muiltiple times for doing this, should of been a perma ban a long time ago, but hes still around, he always gets off lightly.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

nitroxide

#10 » Post by nitroxide » 05 Apr 2016 14:58

Gnurg wrote:The report itself doesn't provide anything new to the Eryx case as it lacks evidence. It's just a bump to remind the staff that Eryx is/might be still cheating.

I would just close the thread.
I totally agree with gnurg, These kind of threads are created by the hordes just to start a flame war. Anyways request locking.
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

milanlord

#11 » Post by milanlord » 05 Apr 2016 15:03

Agree with others who said to close this, the only purpose is to make new drama and nothing else.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Dysphoria

#12 » Post by Dysphoria » 05 Apr 2016 15:30

Indeed close it ... truewow have bigger problems like no pvp activity and bunch of shadowmournes :)
Recken Destruction

w00le

#13 » Post by w00le » 05 Apr 2016 15:45

I want to cause drama? Lmao. Punish fucking abuser who lags ONLY when he's about to die. He even emotes me with /laugh after. GG Mortium mate, nice troll recognition, and GG Gnurg, I provided names of people who caught him with me so gms can ask for confirmation, keep making a fool out of yourself, I don't mind. But I gueds you should. Milanlord, ehh, I guess you're defending him because he's using the emote you tend to spam on everyone all the time. Keep up the good work.

Mortium

#14 » Post by Mortium » 05 Apr 2016 15:49

As I stated I was about to close it faster but wanted to give it a shot to see where it was going to lead. As no evidence was even provided to the thread it would be hard to judge other than to look at the player for a longer time of period, even with that it is hard to detect these kind of things. As for the general matter, that players with high latency attending PvP content, we can't do much about it as it would mean we would start punishing all players that are experiencing lag.

L&A.

Nyeriah

#15 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Apr 2016 16:18

Hello,

Given the benefit of doubt far too many times, case after case, the situation of the accused parts has became unsustainable. Having evidenced myself the situational and sudden "lag" issues that seem evident to happen by no other reasons but to create environmental advantages, the benefit of doubt is revoked. Once established, the accused parts would use of such prerogative ad infinitum, using a privilege given by us as a safeguard to abuse and pass on with a clean judgement.

From the point I stand now - having evaluated the merit of every accusation provided this far - my judgement of this case in totum is that the accused parts should be penalized for their actions according to their weight and recidivism. As already presented to the other members of this Team in the previous atrium monumentis, I stand favorable to a definite penalty.

Furthermore, at use of my judgement and jurisprudence, I'll be taking action towards this issue that can no longer bear to defer. By this injunction, the accused user's account has been permanently terminated.

A counter-action may be filed and it'll be judged by the other members of this Team but at this time I support the veracity of this action and proceed to protocol the outcome along with the previous files for further discussion following ad adventum.

Thanks for all the useful inputs and the investigation that has taken place around the methods, means and ends of this abuse.

Regards.