Reporting GM Mortium for power abusing

arnis5
Banned

Reporting GM Mortium for power abusing

#1 » Post by arnis5 » 15 Aug 2016 00:56

Hello everyone :)
I opened this topic to report Game Master "Mortium" aka "Palamaster" for abusing his GM powers by sabotaging Hellraisers raid.
We were just casualy raiding Icc25n like each week and when we came to Sindragosa sudenly my addon catched this "[15:09:59] [RL] [80:Arnis:4]: <Arnis> Mortium casts [Remorseless Winter]" and Mr.Mortium aka Palamaster killed everything that is moving inside Icc. Our raid bugged out ofc cause he killed drakes which are trigers for Sindragosa to come down. So I made ticket and then he showed up with his another GM char named "Doromia" sry if I mistaken a name. And he tryed to fix the Hell that he created there. Ofc since he is clueless he respawned whole frost quarter again including DW and other bosses and then when we wanted to start Sindragosa, we were geting ported to Icc enterance over and over.
I would also like to report him for harassments that he gives to Divinity and Hellraisers people cause ofc he as an officer of another guild which I wont name and ofc he wants all best for his guild, but if you think its right to get the glory to your guild by abusing GM powers then you are wrong my mate :).
I also heard he was part of abusings in RS25HC by killing drake before raid enters in RS and then respawning it so his raid doesnt face cutters in shadow realm. I tested it on PTR and its true after killing and respawning Halion cuters are not showing up in shadow realm (so you might investigate this :) ).
Just a reminder this didn't happen today, I just forgot to make report since I was mad that day cause basicly we are helpless against people like him.....
If anyone else has anything to add about his threats that he was giving to people or anything else pls don't be afraid and fell free to comment we gota face the problem to stop it once for all time.

I will try to update this topic with screenshots and maybe even a video if I manage to find recording in Twitch Directory.

Regards, Arnis :)
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Gnurg

Re: Reporting GM Mortium for power abusing

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 15 Aug 2016 01:32

Why didn't you look for evidence before making the topic? For now, it seems like you are just making (false?) claims.

For the killing/respawning Halion part, I am certain he doesn't know how to reset the encounter without killing the dragon. He might not be familiar with the bug you mentioned, which I haven't experienced myself, and he has helped me in RS before.

For the ICC respawn part, how can you be certain that Doromia is Mortium's character? It could have been an inexperienced game master? Whenever we get stuck on Crok gaunlet, Mortium usually clears it for us after he reset it (given that we cleared it before he came to help).

He has previously threatened to ban me for 'giving away' his identity, which I haven't really done directly. So I suppose you could add that to the list.

Even though I would like an open hearing about this issue, I think the general policy is that you make the report as a PM to the staff members/admins, but it would be nice to know the outcome of the issue... should Arnis manage to provide evidence.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

arnis5
Banned

#3 » Post by arnis5 » 15 Aug 2016 01:38

Nah [15:09:59] [RL] [80:Arnis:4]: <Arnis> Mortium casts [Remorseless Winter] is already enough since he did it while he was in invisible mode for god who knows which reason.
The Demonic Lord!

Jiranthos
Admin

#4 » Post by Jiranthos » 15 Aug 2016 01:46

arnis5 wrote:[15:09:59] [RL] [80:Arnis:4]: <Arnis> Mortium casts [Remorseless Winter]
is by no means "proof", unless you can provide actual data in the form of video or image (even so they can be masterfully crafted and edited). Plain text like this means nothing at all in such a serious accusation, in my opinion only, of course. Such "proof" as you put it (this one line) is not credible and can be construed in literally 30 seconds, give or take.

[15:09:59] [RL] [80:Arnis:4]: <Arnis> Jiranthos casts [Remorseless Winter]

Look, now it would seem I have done it. But does it mean I have?

I'm not defending any party here, I'd just like to echo Gnurg and apply such legal principles as innocent until proven guilty.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 15 Aug 2016 02:10

[Arnis]: Level 80 Blood Elf Hunter <Hellraisers> - Sweden
1 player total

Am I doing it right?
My point is, if you want this report to be true, you should post a SS of the combat log, not typing random bullshit. :D
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Jay876

#6 » Post by Jay876 » 15 Aug 2016 03:05

it's been a while i log and i see this juicy topic where to start where to start!!! Ok firstly this is retarded i cant believe i am saying this but luster and gnurg are actually right we need a pictorial evidence more than a verbal evidence or typographical evidence you cant just boom write that and expect us to believe like that? This is one of the reasons i hate being a gm because you get spat upon. I know you are an intelligent guy arnis them eyebrows too lol anyways if you are a suspect to a murder and you got to court and just say "I didn't do it" you think they will just let you go? NO! this isn't Frozen ! They look for pictorial evidence to back up a verbal or typographical evidence. How do you feel revealing a gm? Is there any justification? I am not any side but until you provide a SS with a combat log you have a say but now you are an empty barrel making a lot of noise dont get me wrong you are a really good player arnis but certain things that you do you take the wrong approach when comes to execution and as a former gm i am disappointed that i am replying to this foolishness :roll:

arnis5
Banned

#7 » Post by arnis5 » 15 Aug 2016 03:10

Well this time I might suck it cause I didnt take any SS but atleast comunity is aware of 1 trash GM.
The Demonic Lord!

alexiepower

#8 » Post by alexiepower » 15 Aug 2016 03:20

I dont know about the rest but i am more aware of one more toxic player in this threat instead...
Really arnis from 1 to full retard how high were you when you wrote this topic...
Dont know what is your problem with gms. We have a rly great community and all the gms are amazing and helpful and you should stop bashing nonsense just because you dont like the guy. Prove it or gtfo

EDIT: dont give me typical bullshit that you're being fair here etc. I've seen your behavior towards this player on more than one occasion including mumble when you just burst into inquisition's channel in the middle of a raid (during LK) just to tell everyone that palamaster is a gm. I know it cuz i was the one who muted you. YET, we were all smart enough not to come complain about it in a public forum since it was a mumble chat and there was no proof. So why can't you try a little bit harder to do the same... you're as biased as it is possible to be and all community knows this by now so i dont know but i guess without proof not even a complete retard would take you seriously.
Yul Holy/Discipline Priest

mcheka

#9 » Post by mcheka » 15 Aug 2016 03:26

Arnis, you are as stupid as you are ugly.

Where is your proof?

Another case in point of your low intelligence -- you regularly come into our Mumble channel to harass us and insult us in the middle of raids, and you complain about harassment?

arnis5 wrote:Well this time I might suck it cause I didnt take any SS but atleast comunity is aware of 1 trash GM.
Yes, we are aware of one trash GM -- one trash guild master. Namely, you.

I've kept it civil in previous threads when you come with your inane complaints and suggestions that no sane person would make about how to improve the server, yet you know as well as anyone else that you are responsible in a big way for the decline of the server population, and in particular for the decline of the horde. Thanks for being a big help in driving our server into the ground. Want more proof -- just look at the trash you post in this very thread.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Etro
Honorary Member

#10 » Post by Etro » 15 Aug 2016 03:29

As Gnurg said, this isn't the place to report a staff member. You should PM an admin if you happen to find substantial evidence in favour of your accusation.

Locking.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"