Arena Wintrading

haithamnc

Re: Arena Wintrading

#16 » Post by haithamnc » 08 Sep 2016 22:25

Well Bloodshade just saw the people winetrading which saying there was a war with untalented and a warlock that he left the team and the result at the end that there was a guy dualboxing which I didn't even know or realise at all,these ppl which I entered with in arena que were pleasure to help them for some games before flush that's all I was doing I really don't care about what u see bloodshade or even cause you are mad that I was on same high rating more than 2000 I just entered arena after I got that rating and then I wasn't caring about the rating even I lost and won several times but at all I didn't care since I already had rating long time before,all I was doing is helping these guyz to get their flush anything also I don't have anything to deal with them tho, don't even say Rixx is winetrading all u just see in my team that I played a lot of games that's not nothing else at all no dualboxing for me or ip common I don't do these things,actually I will never and I was already playing with my main partners before and I got rating and u saw me in arena several times so for me I don't need to do winetrades and these stuffs.

skyx

#17 » Post by skyx » 09 Sep 2016 18:33

WTF, someone with Shadowmourne wintraded!? SMH.

I am surprised that he did not get a outright permanent ban.

Only his Main Wrathful pieces (Head, Shoulders, Chest, Hands, Legs), any WF weapons and the Wrathful Belt and Boots should be removed since they require arena rating/arena participation.

Also, his Shadowmourne should be downgraded to a Shadow's Edge just because he needed to wintrade when he has a Shadowmourne which is absolutely disgusting and pathetic.

Nyeriah

#18 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Sep 2016 18:45

Okay, thanks for everyone's input. I'm going to lock this now as the issue has been solved, and the ban has already expired by now.

Regards.