inapropriate content

benzviliran

inapropriate content

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 17 Sep 2016 11:12

Hi, would like to report a few players that i noticed that were posting inapropriate posts with inapropriate links that include racism.

i checked just the first page herehttp://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php? ... start=2580

i noticed fastor and kniteknite are posting inapropriate content that they find funny while others that are part of the community may not find funny.

also according to the server rules which also nyeriah sharpened a bit herehttp://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11643 the following players do not follow these rules.

therefor i would like to report them so that the staff will ask them to desist from posting such contents that according to rules are forbidden and also to logic minds.

also that these contents will be removed as as mentioned before they may hurt a small part of our community.

I hope you will make the right decition as not only in server rules its forbidden but also in blizzard and if not to mention according to any western and europian nation according to national rules such contect is considered forbidden and is being removed moment noticed.
I am the swarm

benta

Re: inapropriate content

#2 » Post by benta » 17 Sep 2016 11:51

Idk how could u get offended by that, I think u take things way too serious :roll:

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 17 Sep 2016 11:55

*snip*

Dude, the most of or even only unwanted contents written on this forum for past few years was made by you.
Link about Hitler jokes has been provided from site that watches over rules more rigorously then other sites, and guess what, it reached into top list. People who are even jews like you are also finding that content very funny. The only one who is having problem about it on this server is YOU, and no one gives a fuck about you anyway. More when you think about this, this sounds like personal attack against me trough my work here. Me who l spent great deal for the benefit of this server and what did you do for TW?

In short, Benz, just go back to ingame and play stupid game. Anything else you do, especially on forum is cancerous.

*snip*

wari

#4 » Post by wari » 17 Sep 2016 12:13

Fastor left nothing more to say tbh +1 :roll:

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 17 Sep 2016 13:18

Fastor wrote:stuff

1)on purpose u put the same content u are being reported for.

2)my contents are not against the rules unlike yours.

3)links about hitler jokes about jews are racism jokes which are against the rules.

4)people who are jews who u think also find that content funny just dont want to say the truth to u because perhaps they care more of the friendship then what you post and prefer to ignore it in order to be ok with you or either are afraid by other reasons.

5)no one gives a fuck about me? you should not represent others as your opinion and few others are not the whole community, you do not represent me do not go too far.

6)its not personal attack against you its an attack against content that is inapropriate as you can see i also reported same content made by kniteknite who i pretty much like and get along with and sometimes he post contents that i dont like and i also let him know when it bothers me.

7)"Me who l spent great deal for the benefit of this server and what did you do for TW?" this sounds hilarious, its known that you are trying very hard to be liked by others so hard that you even dont mind if you step on people who are less likely to benefit you. you claim you did so much for TW? i saw u did make sure that everything you do will be shown on forums ofc to be benefited by it. i wont mention the things i did for TW as im unlike you do not try to get personal benefit for it.

also like you can see i do things for the better goods even if i get all the "shit" from people who disagree with me so that other part of the community could have some issues solved .

instead of attacking me, fastor i think you should try to understand what you did wrong here and avoid repeating it and not trying to insult me with what i just reported you for and also i remind you this content is insulting other people from our community.

you shouldnt take as an advantage the fact that this part of community that gets hurt by your contents is small and their voice can be easily ignored.

and again i dont remember me insulting you at this post at all so do me a favoure and keep the post clean and also this goes same for wari and others who try to "sting" with comments and insult .

if you are truely intelligent and care for the server as you claim you will stop from posting such contents and also when being reported you will keep language clean and also not encourage offensive comments by others against the one who report you in order to deflect the fire from you to the poster.

I hope you understand that it is not a personal attack against you as you claim and that the only thing i want from this post is that such content or any other content who may people find offending wont be posted in here.

i dont think that asking to avoid of posting such content that offend people is too much also i dont find it idiotic or cancerous.
I am the swarm

blagovest_tonev

#6 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 17 Sep 2016 13:19

You can report the posts you find inappropriate. I don't think this thread will bring anything, but more "drama" and work for the moderators.

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 17 Sep 2016 13:23

WTB popcorn!

OT: the forums has the report feature for one purpose, and the report-a-player section for another :roll:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

KohiiKaiju

#8 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 17 Sep 2016 13:30

I'm sorry you were disturbed, Benzviliran. I have recently had to remove some bigoted content from the forums, but even I am typically laissez-faire with the off-topic section. I would suggest you use the "Report this Post" function on the forums. A post like this will only bring a flamewar, and I have to think you knew that.

Fastor, I can assure you he is not the only one offended by racism, or even jew jokes in poor taste, although he may be more vocal than others. Also, personal attacks seems a very juvenile way to respond to this, regardless of the source.

Consider this a warning - any personal attacks or posts meant to be inflammatory that come after this one will be removed.

MerelyASetback
Donor

#9 » Post by MerelyASetback » 17 Sep 2016 14:08

Nice censorship...

I don't get why you even take this guy seriously anymore, every single post of him is just a flame or bait for a flamewar to happen. (Go look for his posts in that last farewell topic)

The content both Fastor and Kniteknite posted wasn't meant in a 'hurtful' or 'racist' matter, it wasn't even aimed at anyone at first. It is a joke... If you're offended by some imagemacros with puns not aimed at you at all, or audio from a movie that has been memed up to the extreme for a long time, the issue is not the poster or the content, the issue is YOU. Just turn of your computer and walk away.

Every single flamewar on this forum from the last year has 1 constant in it. Maybe time to face the facts and come to a decision into solving this once and for all. All you have to so is remove this 1 constant...

benzviliran

#10 » Post by benzviliran » 17 Sep 2016 14:43

MerelyASetback wrote:Nice censorship...

I don't get why you even take this guy seriously anymore, every single post of him is just a flame or bait for a flamewar to happen. (Go look for his posts in that last farewell topic)

The content both Fastor and Kniteknite posted wasn't meant in a 'hurtful' or 'racist' matter, it wasn't even aimed at anyone at first. It is a joke... If you're offended by some imagemacros with puns not aimed at you at all, or audio from a movie that has been memed up to the extreme for a long time, the issue is not the poster or the content, the issue is YOU. Just turn of your computer and walk away.

Every single flamewar on this forum from the last year has 1 constant in it. Maybe time to face the facts and come to a decision into solving this once and for all. All you have to so is remove this 1 constant...
i wont even bother with commenting to longi but i will bother with commenting to you if i may:

first of all i can tell from your post that in soft saying you are not really my fan.

secondly, why not taking me serious? i am reporting a post that containts racism and offending a part of the community.

i dont make the flame wars man i make the reports and some of you dont like it and instead of keeping chat clean and staying on the main subject you make the flame wars with the very same comments you make like now.

"The content both Fastor and Kniteknite posted wasn't meant in a 'hurtful' or 'racist' matter, it wasn't even aimed at anyone at first. It is a joke..."

I know it wasnt meant in a hurtful matter, i even think that people less likely to see it offending because almost everyone around these guys make jokes about specific races but it doesnt change the fact that it is hurtful to some people.

also i think that taking someone like hitler who murdered millions of people in world war including 6 million jews and you take his picture and joke about jews i believe it is specificly against jews and is racist even if the poster does not understand it.

try to understand that some people who "the jokes are on them" may not find it funny and may get hurt by it.

"If you're offended by some imagemacros with puns not aimed at you at all, or audio from a movie that has been memed up to the extreme for a long time, the issue is not the poster or the content, the issue is YOU. Just turn of your computer and walk away."

its aimed at jews im a jew, we have jews playing on this server thats exactly aimed at me, also i am speaking in general, today it was against jews tomarrow against black people or muslims or whatever is in fashion at this time.

saying the issue is me? how convinient to offend the victim and then say that the victim is to be blamed? its the same as blaming a woman who has just been raped by a guy for walking there or with a skirt or dress etc.

i will say again, look im not trying to turn it into a flamewar and im not interested in insulting anyone and i dont understand why again you blame me for this. all i want is that such contents will be avoided from being posted because it hurts and offending people.

is that too much to ask? do you find my request an attempt to open flame wars? did i ask too much by requesting people to avoid hurting and offending other people ? should people not be taken serious when they request not to be offended? was my request containing anything that insulted you? or fastor or kniteknite?

understand that i am not interested in any flame wars and specially not in people insulting anyone here.
I am the swarm

Justicelight
Donor

#11 » Post by Justicelight » 17 Sep 2016 14:56

Eronox wrote:WTB popcorn!
You should try sweet corn. It's brilliant !
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#12 » Post by Errorista » 17 Sep 2016 15:09

I see more 'inapropriate content' here than anywhere else during this week, irony isnt it. Liran effect in nutshell. Locking for now to prevent "unwanted" flame war. Staff will give more input later regarding this issue.

Nyeriah

#13 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Sep 2016 20:00

I believe these images make fun out of the icons they represent rather than try to propagate an ideology. However, I can understand how some may feel offended by some of them. But on the other hand, the off-topic section is probably one of the most ignorable sections we have, and the images aren't even explicitly posted at our boards.

The rule that has received further clarification is the naming rule, which does not relate to this in any way. If anything, this would fall under the 4th rule, and eventually this needs to be better discussed among staff.