PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: Racism [Icandoit]

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 25 Sep 2016 19:11

Saying "nigga" is not being racist. But saying it as "nigger" especially when combined with something else is kinda a different matter.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Fárlight

#3 » Post by Fárlight » 25 Sep 2016 19:28

Hansrutger wrote:Saying "nigga" is not being racist. But saying it as "nigger" especially when combined with something else is kinda a different matter.
Some people can be offendend from that.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Longi

#4 » Post by Longi » 25 Sep 2016 19:34

[youtube]MSrTnWDTdwI[/youtube]

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Hansrutger » 25 Sep 2016 19:37

Indeed what you say is true. But recently I meant to compliment a player but instead they took it as an insult so, potato - potáto (works better when you say it instead of writing it). Depends on what mood the player is in and so on forth, everyone can take anything offensive. But there are some things depending on tone that should be "the limit". This one is not close to it the line and I don't see how what he said or meant was or would be offensive toward anyone.

Before more off-topic stuff happens, just like Longi posted I will move this to resolved. Sorry but this time the report was invalid in terms of the reported players performing any unlawful actions. Thank you for reporting either way!

L&A.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster