[PW] Sonique healing capitcal citys

Fárlight

Re: [PW] Sonique healing capitcal citys

#16 » Post by Fárlight » 28 Oct 2016 12:11

Gnurg wrote:Having played a while with both Sinner and his dad (Sonique) on TrueWoW, I can confirm that most english communication to Sonique goes through Sinner. Whenever I explained some tactic in Ulduar, Sinner would translate to his father. I therefore believe Sonique was unaware of the rule, as he would obviously not read the previous reports where this "no x-faction city healing" rule likely is stated.

Sinner mentioned earlier today that his accounts have no previous ruling, so should that be true, I'd say only a warning is in place.

With the event up for next days, there are likely that more incidents like this will happen. The best option is if you all could work together against the scourge, rather than dividing into smaller groups to get a higher score and ending up fighting against eachother. It would be really crude towards Nyeriah if the event she worked hard on ended up in some stupid drama.

I encourage you to honor her by playing together. It should envourage her to work on future special events, which all of us would look forward too.
Most people making smaller groups for the runes. At SW is way lower mobs spawning than in UC.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Skembic

#17 » Post by Skembic » 28 Oct 2016 12:16

As i said, my dad aka Sonique in this case is 55 year old man playing WoW to kill some time, he only goes on forum to vote on different account. He knows some english but he is not that good at it. As i said, and Gnurgy mentioned, all communications goes through me. I don't know how else to explain this ...
I asked him what he did, he said that he healed a bit durring the scourge attack without knowing if any alliance player is attacking him. So take that as confession or whatever. On regards about SS, that screenshot is not proving anything, it's useless, it's showing 1 renew tick on full HP target, without knowing if anyone is attacking him or whatever.
I don't know why you need this much time to make any kind of decission.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#18 » Post by Dymond » 28 Oct 2016 23:33

A discussion in was already opened in staff forums. I really do not believe the evidence provided is enough to issue any punishment. Will lock this along with a warning stating that cross faction healing in capital cities is against the rules. One screenshot showing one tick is not enough evidence.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."