[Rejected] Cooldowns reset for duels

raulo123z

[Rejected] Cooldowns reset for duels

#1 » Post by raulo123z » 30 Aug 2014 21:55

Hello.

I have been playing here for quite a time and I am a PvP addict. I can't help but think how awesome a CD reset for duels would be. This could stimulate PvP a lot more that it is at the moment.
I am aware that many would say that it is not blizzlike, but anybody can agree it is a great aspect that a *PvP* server should incorporate. I am also aware that some may consider it a good opportunity for abuse and bug, but you guys can script it to only work in Dalaran Sewers for example, so crossfaction duels can go smooth and fun at the same time. And I am also aware that many players will say that it's not a good suggestion because it's not professional to pop all your CD's in one duel. (to these players I really suggest to shut up)
Please listen to my suggestion and give me a responsible and legit answer for which we cannot have this great thing.

PS: Not wanting to complain or anything, but I saw we have an AH robot in Dalaran, wich is not Blizzlike, so ^_^ .

Thank you!

keez
Donor

Re: Cooldowns reset for duels

#2 » Post by keez » 30 Aug 2014 22:03

This was suggested many times before, and everytime they declined.
I hope they change their minds about this...

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 30 Aug 2014 22:04

AH robot is blizzlike, this was suggested countless times and rejected so I'm sorry to say but there isn't a lot of hope for this to receive a positive answer at this time.

raulo123z

#4 » Post by raulo123z » 30 Aug 2014 22:09

Well I actually said that I would like a legit answer for why this can't be implemented!

I gave you all the possible reasons why this seems a bad idea, and made them very clear that it isn't !!

HeadOwn

#5 » Post by HeadOwn » 30 Aug 2014 23:07

Here is the thing, in servers like AT (Arena-Tournament) cds r reset when the duel starts, so it can be abused, when it's counting "3, 2, 1" b4 it reaches the "1" u can just pop all ur offensives, for me as a warrior I would do Blood Fury, Reta if I was fighting a mdps or Shield Wall vs a caster and as soon as the duel started my cds would reset but I would still have the buffs up, so this is a terrible thing in duels, having double cds is shit imo, other than that it's a great feature but also not blizzlike, and the AH robot in dala can be only used by engineers which is totally blizzlike.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 31 Aug 2014 01:43

l suggested this before, but unlike to reset be at start, l said at end. Reason given by Head already.

Dropdead

#7 » Post by Dropdead » 31 Aug 2014 03:04

Big NO from me .

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 31 Aug 2014 06:17

Well, as it was suggested recently and rejected and our instance hasn't changed on this, rejecting it. Sorry and thank you for your time :)