How to get highrated

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
keez
Donor

How to get highrated

#1 » Post by keez » 18 Oct 2014 15:22

Hello i wanted to make this guide for every one of you who want to get pvp gear but you are not so good at it or you never really tried yet.
Its really easy like you will see in the next steps.
step 1. Make a OP comb for 3v3 (TSG, LSP, ATC)
step 2. Find some friends who owe you a favour and talk them into making a 3v3 team which has no chance to beat you.
step 3. Set the time to play those games so you will make sure nobody else is online to jump in and take your rating.
step 4. Play the games
step 5. If you didnt get enough rating ask your friends to log alts so they can give you some more.
step 6. Enjoy your gear and congrats!

This is ofcourse allowed on Truewow because like our Admin said "our 3v3 system is not blizzlike at all. Only 3-4 teams are active and the rest are just feeding them for points or for some fun.. And this is not a win-trading, it's dominance."
So keep on dominating!

Dropdead

Re: How to get highrated

#2 » Post by Dropdead » 18 Oct 2014 15:29

You are the most pathetic loser I've ever seen . All these things mentioned apply to you to its fullest and yet u point fingers to others even when GM said there is nothing wrong . All you do is trashtalk since you cant beat us ingame and you spread lies and bitch in forums 24/7 . Whine all you want , it wont make you better , nor your lies will become truth . You really have issues man , start curing untill its early , cuz who knows how u might end up .

Jah Ith Ber

#3 » Post by Jah Ith Ber » 18 Oct 2014 15:34

Image Image Image

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Oct 2014 15:45

Not a guide but rather a troll post... locking...

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 18 Oct 2014 15:55

keez just read the PM i sent you.. You are way over your head. Locking this for obvious reasons.