Char XFER

racan01

Char XFER

#1 » Post by racan01 » 25 Jul 2014 09:15

Hello, I dont know who to contact, I wanna move my char from retail here, but I don't feel safe giving my login, what shall I do, and also my subscription is off, even tho I could share screen with GM on skype to show him my char on battle net acc. Is it possible?

r3p3ar69

Re: Char XFER

#2 » Post by r3p3ar69 » 25 Jul 2014 09:46

Nyeriah wrote:We don't entirely support such transfers yet. The best of luck you can have about this is by sending Heihachi a PM and seeing what can be done. As it seems to me nothing's changed and we are using GC's template to do that, meaning, professions and level are kept, rest isn't. And the starting gear given is ilevel180 craftable blues + craftable weapons.
i do not know however if an active subscription is require to do the transfer that would have to be answered by either Hiehachi or another gm, but there's a starting point for you.
Level 80's
Rhaza
Maz
Judgemental
Azurik
Zakafein
Damara

racan01

#3 » Post by racan01 » 25 Jul 2014 10:30

r3p3ar69 wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:We don't entirely support such transfers yet. The best of luck you can have about this is by sending Heihachi a PM and seeing what can be done. As it seems to me nothing's changed and we are using GC's template to do that, meaning, professions and level are kept, rest isn't. And the starting gear given is ilevel180 craftable blues + craftable weapons.
i do not know however if an active subscription is require to do the transfer that would have to be answered by either Hiehachi or another gm, but there's a starting point for you.
Well I can still log onto my battle net acc and show what characters I have on that account

racan01

#4 » Post by racan01 » 25 Jul 2014 15:46

BUMP!

Bluebell
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Bluebell » 25 Jul 2014 16:01

Generally you bump after 7 days, not hours.

You were also given a form of answer by the name of a GM to contact about this.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

racan01

#6 » Post by racan01 » 25 Jul 2014 16:03

BLUEDUDE U GM? HAHAHAHHAHA

racan01

#7 » Post by racan01 » 25 Jul 2014 16:06

fuck me didnt read quote, thought guy was quotin me

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Kindzadza » 25 Jul 2014 16:16

racan01 show some respect before I close your topic... Just wait until some of the responsible for transfers contacts you. You don't have to bump.

racan01

#9 » Post by racan01 » 25 Jul 2014 17:11

Q_Q more, I bumped cuz no one is replyin, I needed that reply fast

Nyeriah

#10 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Jul 2014 01:03

There :D

r3p3ar69

#11 » Post by r3p3ar69 » 26 Jul 2014 01:46

racan01 wrote:fuck me didnt read quote, thought guy was quotin me
maybe you should learnt o read, with an attitude like that people arent gonna want to even have you on raids or in bg's whatever your preference is. and also
racan01 wrote:Q_Q more, I bumped cuz no one is replyin, I needed that reply fast
as already said being rude will get you nowhere except to a nice little ban to make you think about it, showing some respect to others especially when you want something will get you a lot further then pissing and moaning.

Have you even bothered to message Heiachi about this yet?
Level 80's
Rhaza
Maz
Judgemental
Azurik
Zakafein
Damara

racan01

#12 » Post by racan01 » 26 Jul 2014 14:40

its me Liltimmy >_> <_< keezs irl friend who played with you for a while

@hein i've sent you a PM never got your reply

this is me http://www.truewow.org/forum/memberlist ... le&u=12444

Nyeriah

#13 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Aug 2014 06:38

Allowing transfers from retail is something that is definitely in our plans but when will it happen is still unknown. There are a lot of things that are being worked on at the same time in order for this to work (some things we still need to try and parallel projects).

At this time, we don't have an expected data on when transfers from retail will be enabled, but we'll surely let everyone know through an official announcement when it's ready to be released or we've got something to kick off.

There should also be an update about this here http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12051 soon.