Yet another wsg

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Fastor

Yet another wsg

#1 » Post by Fastor » 17 Sep 2014 18:48

Naljs

Re: Yet another wsg

#2 » Post by Naljs » 17 Sep 2014 19:29

I don't get it.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Dropdead

#3 » Post by Dropdead » 17 Sep 2014 19:31

Maybe he is annoyed that bandilero never ques without 2-3 pocket healers , he can go with more pve and we all know how chimera scales and rapes everything here . My 2 cents.

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 17 Sep 2014 19:51

Yes l pointed at Bandilero how he never join bg unless he have at least one healer. This time was too much.

lm actually annoyed on him of what he did front of Orgrimmar, waiting for someone who is in duel to get under 10k hp. We ofc started going in group to kill him. Then Jovanca, Vatrogasac, one dk l forgot name and l chased and camped him and his pocket dudu. He contacted one of group and said how we are all pussies since we go in group and not one by one.

Now those words from someone who never leave healer is... well fuck. So yea, l am posting this screen shot pointing obviously, super hunter and his tactics.

Naljs

#5 » Post by Naljs » 17 Sep 2014 23:19

I have done countless of BG's with him where we had no healer. Sometimes I've thrown some offheals as Shadow, or gone healer spec, just because I know that guy can kill. I try to be somewhat of a pocket healer when I'm on druid but I end up chasing the BG objectives instead, stupid competitive mind.
It's far more of a coincidence, and I really don't think an arcane mage and an elemental shaman who both always sticks to the zerg group have anything to complain about :D
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
It's called a Throne.

keez
Donor

#6 » Post by keez » 17 Sep 2014 23:21

Justicelight
Donor

#7 » Post by Justicelight » 17 Sep 2014 23:52

Relax lol, judging a playstyle is a mistake most of the times, even if we all do it.

He is a nice player, even individually looking at him, it can show that he has experience. Will you make this kind of topic if he was the type of player who cannot survive due to own capabilities instead of the class limitations? I, myself, wouldn't.

PvP world is unfair outside of arenas (even inside because of bugs but thats not the case) so take it more easy I would say because even if you get frustrated you shouldn't keep that for long :p.

As for situations like these, my question is: Why is this topic even made? You believe that he is a very good player and he disapointed you? You believe the ones that said that he is good and they disapointed you? You didn't expected something like this from him?

I don't get the source and motivation of this topic, the deep motivation. I mean feel free to express we all have that right, but what message you are trying to send to the viewers is already known by them, this scenario, him + heal all the time.

No offense but these kind of topics can only start flaming between factions.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Belthezar

#8 » Post by Belthezar » 17 Sep 2014 23:54

I think Keez pretty much summed it up.
Check out my WTB list all you silent farmers out there!
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13204

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#9 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 17 Sep 2014 23:56

Naljs wrote:I have done countless of BG's with him where we had no healer. Sometimes I've thrown some offheals as Shadow, or gone healer spec, just because I know that guy can kill. I try to be somewhat of a pocket healer when I'm on druid but I end up chasing the BG objectives instead, stupid competitive mind.
It's far more of a coincidence, and I really don't think an arcane mage and an elemental shaman who both always sticks to the zerg group have anything to complain about :D
or even queue without pocket healer, or one of them doing a single BG without the other 3, you know who you are
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Nyeriah

#10 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Sep 2014 01:02

I don't get the message through either, I see a hunter and 4 druids (alliance has too many druids?). To me it seems like he queued RBG and there happened to be 4 druids...

Dropdead

#11 » Post by Dropdead » 18 Sep 2014 01:23

Easy there dear allies , where did u see me complaining ? I've pointed what fastor might had in mind . I usually never que with pocket healer because i like it more challenging , and with pocket its just too faceroll and easy .

Fastor

#12 » Post by Fastor » 18 Sep 2014 01:55

Well, once you get frustrated that all of your dmg done toward someone is always instantly nullified by pocket healers, as Justice sort of mention, you bit dislike that guy. But someone to wisp something like that, well Justice l do hold you as trustful friend but its hard to believe in what you said. And than after all l suddenly see him in bg with 2 healers and 2 more potentional healers, well excuse me that is a bit too much from me.
Dropdead wrote: he can go with more pve and we all know how chimera scales and rapes everything here.

belendor

#13 » Post by belendor » 18 Sep 2014 02:34

lol i should join bgs again. watch him send mails to me. 'why do you folow me around in bgs', kek see him cry about not beeing able to kill 2K gs fresh hordes :3
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

belendor

#14 » Post by belendor » 18 Sep 2014 02:38

+ he isn't even that skilled. diryn beats his ass any day. he is a night elf hunter that abuses everything that there is to be abused.

Don't get me wrong tho, he is pretty gud. But i get raped harder by keez his warr,sham then this huntard.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Naljs

#15 » Post by Naljs » 18 Sep 2014 07:48

You can't really compare different classes in strength.. especially not hunter and paladin.. and really not 2 different arena comps.
But where do you see him put on more PvE gear? Screenshot his armory or something during a BG, I'd like to see that. I never see him drop his PvP gear really. I think all that talk is a load of bull from frustrated players.

And for the record, Boxis is even harder to kill, does more damage, and more healers feel compelled to be his pocket healer.. I never see any topics about that guy.
It's called a Throne.