Roel, seriously... ?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Arraj

Roel, seriously... ?

#1 » Post by Arraj » 31 Oct 2014 02:50

My banker char on screenshot. Sorry for mess of UI, didn't bothered to make that stuff on char i'm not using for anything elsethan mailing.

Thing is - Shamm which has just faced 3 days ban for abusing dual wielding bug for shamans on lv19, appeared right in front of us after only 40-50minutes after he got "banned" :P

To proove his lack of intellect I'll post this screenshot which points out that we are dealing with some immature kiddo who can't even stick a tongue to his mouth when his friend pulls him out of trouble.

If he lied about this, I deeply apologize and request even bigger punishment cuz putting bad label on server owner.
If he doesn't lie about this, and you, Roel, unbanned him before his (very soft) punishment was over than I have no words for you...

For 3 years straight I'm in this bracket, tried everything possible to make it less "painful" for non twinks and I still believe if that was me abusing the bug, I still wouldn't be in game until my ban was over.

/sigh
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

Nyeriah

Re: Roel, seriously... ?

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 31 Oct 2014 03:05

He hasn't been unbanned, you were fooled

Arraj

#3 » Post by Arraj » 31 Oct 2014 03:22

Nyeriah wrote:He hasn't been unbanned, you were fooled
Actually, just wanted to test that. Thanks for clearing it up. I'm just talking with him on his other acc... he "promised" me he will totally destroy the mace 8-) Lets see if that gets done... (doubt it, personally)

But why do you have lie about it Shamm... ohhh god, that guy /facepalm.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Hansrutger » 31 Oct 2014 07:50

Just me that doesn't understand what this topic is about? :/
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Fastor

#5 » Post by Fastor » 31 Oct 2014 08:28

Hansrutger wrote:Just me that doesn't understand what this topic is about? :/
Sheena raging because exploiter that got unbaned.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Hansrutger » 31 Oct 2014 08:46

Fastor wrote:
Hansrutger wrote:Just me that doesn't understand what this topic is about? :/
Sheena raging because exploiter that got unbaned.
Ah okay! What was exploited? :O
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

Fastor

#7 » Post by Fastor » 31 Oct 2014 08:48

Dual wield in lvl 19wsg gaining huge advantage. Regular dual wield should be from lvl 40.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Hansrutger » 31 Oct 2014 08:57

Oh I thought he said dual boxing that's what got me confused, thanks for clarifying! :D
Retired

Fastor

#9 » Post by Fastor » 31 Oct 2014 09:03

No, thats other guy. Np btw.

Roel
Founder

#10 » Post by Roel » 31 Oct 2014 10:29

My name gets mentioned like this in chat almost on a daily basis, people call me a myth. It's fun looking in the chat logs sometimes, I know you're wondering what I will say about this and you would punish him if you were me. I am not friends with Shamm but he won't get another ban for this lie, otherwise tons of people would need to get banned. It's up to the involved GMs to decide if his ban should be increased for ban evasion.

Aslo if you want your topics to be taken seriously, I suggest picking your topic titles more carefully.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Hansrutger » 31 Oct 2014 12:58

By the way, what's up with all the hatred against Shamm, Sheena.
To proove his lack of intellect
Also for some reason you seem to be somewhat trigger-hungry about your fellow community members getting punished and meanwhile you do not have fully evidence against Shamm specifically (anyone can just go ingame make a new character that has a similar name to someone else and start telling lies).
request even bigger punishment cuz putting bad label on server owner.
Of course you're not breaking any rules by having this attitude, however it's not nice to be hateful toward other community members, no good ways to make friends! :P And no I'm not defending Shamm or accusing you, Sheena, just sharing my opinion on how the words were printed.
Retired

Arraj

#12 » Post by Arraj » 31 Oct 2014 14:01

So, after all this it ends up as I did something wrong here...
I reported bug abuser who is doing it repeatedly over 5 times (to my knowledge) and ends up with soft punishment(s). Even now he got out with no punishment at all. He will play other acc and mock everyone around while his 3 day ban is over. After that he will logg Shamm and repeat bug abuse.

Guy who left us outnumbered and logged his alliance char got 7 days, and repetitive bug abusing is worth less than that?? OK, sorry but i dont find that fair.

To Roel:
I dont see a problem with my topic names at all (well, maybe that "flame war thingy", gonna take the blame there) but here he clearly stated you unbanned him, Roel. Not sure why wouldn't you take this seriously. Its not like this bug is harmless, it's repetitive bug abuse in a bracket that is very active. Reason I made the post is because few minutes before that Agusta and Urukus said you and him are friends and he will just get away with it.
When you hear something like that, and than he comes saying "i got unbanned, skyped Roel", I'm pretty sure everyone would be suspicious. Just wanted to see if he is just a liar or there is truth in those "myths".
I guess we can call this myth busted.

To Hanstruger:
No evidence? Hancocky is Shamms warriror for over a year (even more). We played bgs together, believe me... it's him. And for bug abuse, I posted screenshots of armory and ingame action. Take a look at report post.
About that anger thing... do you even know me? Ask Shamm do I hate him...we had fights, we had great times. Yesterday we went on top of IF and IF airport. I dont think we really hate each other as you ppl think. Only thing I hate is exploiting stuff and "cheating". If you didn't know I always warn people to stop doing it before I start something like this. I reported my team mate who speed hacked our flags to win bg. I told to all our shamans I'll report them if I see them abusing this bug. I reported broken item that was used by horde 19lv paladin, Headscrusher, which did 500dmg and 5sec silence. Item is fixed now. It's not that I hate people, it's just that if I can play by the rules you will play too... Bug abusing and cheating is not fun, at all.

I guess only here you can end up feeling guilty for actually reporting bug abuse...

Chasity
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Chasity » 31 Oct 2014 14:18

1st the topic name is inappropriate. Roel has nothing to do with it as I issued the ban.
2nd the player's ban was not and it will be not lifted.
3rd I always increase the ban for bypass punishments, but to do so I need to go home and check it. I will not do it because player 1 said this is him.

I really don't know why Roel's name was even mentioned in this topic. And there is no reason to judge what will happen with the player as there is no official statement from me or anyone else from the staff. as Roel said " It's up to the involved GMs to decide if his ban should be increased for ban evasion." aka. me so please be patient. We all have lives and we go to work etc. so we can't deal with everything a minute after was submitted.

Edit: both of his account was banned for 7 days each for bypassing punishment. Happy halloween!
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

Roel
Founder

#14 » Post by Roel » 31 Oct 2014 14:33

Arraj wrote:[Not sure why wouldn't you take this seriously. Its not like this bug is harmless, it's repetitive bug abuse in a bracket that is very active.
I take everything seriously but others might not. A topic title is meant to give a small summary to know what the topic is about like:
"Shamm unbanned after bug abuse?"
"Reporting Shamm for ban evasion and lying"
"Shamm spreading lies about Roel"

The first thing I see is the title and with this one it honestly seemed like a troll topic until I read the contents. If the first impression is bad, it's always harder to take something seriously.

Naljs

#15 » Post by Naljs » 31 Oct 2014 15:28

Question: Have you reported him before? Because you keep saying it's a repeated offense, yet I've never seen a topic about him. It's not repeated offenses until you have proof of multiple different times he's done it.
Maybe I've just missed those topics, sometimes I just mark all forums as read after being busy for a week or so, so could you show me any if they exist?
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.