An honest word

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
milanlord

An honest word

#1 » Post by milanlord » 01 May 2016 11:09

First of all , Happy Easter to all Orthodox Christians ! This is one of our happiest holidays, a day when Jesus Christ came back from the death.

So I wanted to say few words. Its almost 1 year since I'm playing on this server and I all I can say is that atm there isn't better WOTLK server out there than this. I have met so many people on both factions( someo of them I liked, some I didn't) and it was a great experience. The server is awesome and I really enjoy playing here. But what we kinda miss is a bit more people and a bit more helpful community. When a new person comes to try out our server and see all that trash talk on both factions, he would lose his motivation to play here and move on to try a server with better community.

Why I'm writing this? Because I was a part of that trash talk even though I don't like to get involved in such stuff, but meh, we are all people and sometimes we feel like to swear or insult others.

So I decided to stop from now on with that trash talk and be helpful as I can. Also I know some people get pissed off when I emote in bg, I was aware some people get angry because of that and I still kept doing that just to piss them off. From now on I will toss only few emotes to some friends that I know they will not get angry and who actually enjoy in that.

I'm giving a hand of apologies to all people I had fights with and I'm hoping they will accept it, if not, its their decision.

I hope other people who like to trash talk on world will follow my way and won't insult people anymore.

This is a great server and it deserves a great and helpful community. GM's, keep up the good work like you did so far.

Note: Please don't post any flaming or insulting comments I just wanted to share my thoughts.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Matsy

Re: An honest word

#2 » Post by Matsy » 01 May 2016 13:15

Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Mala

#3 » Post by Mala » 01 May 2016 13:46

[Oh, Matsy, it's not the right place to post your perverted pictures]
I'm not religious at all, but the orthodox christians and buddhists are the most peaceful people, so I like them. I'm very glad that this religion made at least one foolish kid change his behaviour. We all have to learn to respect our rivals. I hope the others will understand this simple thing sooner or later.

The right picture:
“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
Elie Wiesel

benzviliran

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 01 May 2016 23:06

start with not afking in rbgs .
I am the swarm

Longi

#5 » Post by Longi » 01 May 2016 23:20

no offence

mcheka

#6 » Post by mcheka » 02 May 2016 02:36

This is so nice! Happy Easter to all Orthodox Christians.

I agree Milan, let's stop this silly Alliance/Horde faction war and have cross-faction on TrueWoW.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

nitroxide

#7 » Post by nitroxide » 03 May 2016 10:44

Cross faction here?? hell no, I will not allow such thing, there will always be war between horde and alliance, and it is I who will be the 1st one to start !!!!!
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

arnis5
Banned

#8 » Post by arnis5 » 03 May 2016 11:35

nitroxide wrote:Cross faction here?? hell no, I will not allow such thing, there will always be war between horde and alliance, and it is I who will be the 1st one to start !!!!!
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.