Wrong rename

Fárlight

Wrong rename

#1 » Post by Fárlight » 31 Aug 2016 22:03

I used a rename for my warrior for 150 vote points. I forgot a A in my new name, what I wanna change is Ahreia. right now is it Ahrei.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Vicodine

Re: Wrong rename

#2 » Post by Vicodine » 31 Aug 2016 22:19

So you want now to GM's provide you free rename ?

Fárlight

#3 » Post by Fárlight » 31 Aug 2016 22:26

Yes, I bought the rename today like 5 minute ago when I made this post. and I pressed on Enter too fast xd..... and there is no a check for having a new name.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#4 » Post by Errorista » 31 Aug 2016 22:28

There is VP price for reason...

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 31 Aug 2016 22:32

http://truewow.org/shop-purchases
Refund Policy wrote:Refund requests must be issued within 24 hours after the purchase.
Bind on Account and Bind on Equip pets and mounts are not eligible for refunds.
Tabards and Consumables cannot be refunded
Services (faction changes, race changes, name change and others) cannot be refunded.
The refund must be requested while the character which the item was initially purchased for has it in the inventory. The character must be ONLINE.
Users may only request a max of 5 refunds per in-game account. Additionally, the same item entry can only be refunded once per week.
For more information and a full list of items ineligible for refunds click here. These items CANNOT be refunded.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Jiranthos
Admin

#6 » Post by Jiranthos » 31 Aug 2016 23:18

Gnurg wrote:http://truewow.org/shop-purchases
Refund Policy wrote:Refund requests must be issued within 24 hours after the purchase.
Bind on Account and Bind on Equip pets and mounts are not eligible for refunds.
Tabards and Consumables cannot be refunded
Services (faction changes, race changes, name change and others) cannot be refunded.
The refund must be requested while the character which the item was initially purchased for has it in the inventory. The character must be ONLINE.
Users may only request a max of 5 refunds per in-game account. Additionally, the same item entry can only be refunded once per week.
For more information and a full list of items ineligible for refunds click here. These items CANNOT be refunded.
Quite correct.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

lisjkriss92

#7 » Post by lisjkriss92 » 01 Sep 2016 00:26

Can you make a stop on name changes? This Farlight guy changes faction and names everyday to "clean" himself.. but he keeps forgetting that he is burden with a Thunderfury curse
60 Warlock Pleasenerfme

Nymunne
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Nymunne » 12 Sep 2016 15:19

lisjkriss92 wrote:Can you make a stop on name changes? This Farlight guy changes faction and names everyday to "clean" himself.. but he keeps forgetting that he is burden with a Thunderfury curse
Even if they change names the offenses are still there on the account so in such cases he is only hiding from players and not Staff.

In any case,as already mentioned I'm afraid that we do not refund points for this and this is written down at the Shop page "Services (faction changes, race changes, name change and others) cannot be refunded." You can find a list of refunds here.

I will go ahead and lock this away since the player got his answer regarding the topic.