End game content

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
kingtos

End game content

#1 » Post by kingtos » 24 Oct 2016 12:22

Hello!
I just transfered a char here from another server. I am a lvl 60 resto druid. I don't have much experience with vanilla end game content. So i am asking u guys the following:
-do i need to farm cenarion circle rep? is it mandatory for raids or do i get good gear from it?
-can i join raids like aq40 or mc, bwl, zg? some BiS gear drops from these and idk if i have to be attuned or need specific gear for these
My current gear is rank 10 pvp set with 2-3 BiS items.
Thank you in advance! :D

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: End game content

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 24 Oct 2016 12:41

Welcome!

I'd recommend you find yourself a warm spot in one of the guilds and see from there whatever your guild finds necessary. :)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Fárlight

#3 » Post by Fárlight » 24 Oct 2016 13:42

Welcome! First of all, Choose a guild. If you're US choose Murmur, If you're EU choose one of Vanilla Knight, Sanctuary or Debauchery Tea Party.
You don't have to get attument for the raids except for Onyxia. Other raids you can be just summoned. I think the other guilds doens't care what gear you have. Most guilds care filling the raids slot. Feel free to whisper me ingame for more information. my ingame name is Ahrei. I am from 9 AM till 11 PM online. If I don't respond that's because I am afk. Have fun in PrimalWoW!
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

kingtos

#4 » Post by kingtos » 24 Oct 2016 14:45

I am a member of Murmur guild, but yes i think they are US based since it's late at night for me when they start raiding. So i guess i have to join an EU guild.
I will add u as an in game friend if you don't mind. I might ask you some more questions in game.
Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk