Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

Longi

Re: Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

#211 » Post by Longi » 07 Jan 2017 08:37

Clawmaker wrote:+1 from me "Alliance is totally dead".
Look what Demented Lord said some time ago..... He won, Alliance is destroyed, everyone is celebrating, dancing , drinking and Hordes are happy in kingdom once again now.
arnis5 wrote:The Demonic Lord who woke up once again from his DEPTHS OF HELL has decided that plague started to overclaim the kingdom and that his purge is needed once again. This time his army is much bigger, stronger and united and nothing can stop them from purging down the plague from this kingdom, the disease called censorship. The souls of poor citizens who didn't get totaly overclaimed heard the voice of Demonic Lord and started to joining his army as they realised how strong censorship disease was. Now Demonic Lord is counting up the days when he will do his last strike and purge down that disease once from all, and everyone will celebrate, dance , drink and be happy in kingdom once again.
Alliance need new hero / leader, someone who will re-build kingdom and restore the glory of old times. Someone,players will follow to war. We cannot live in the memories of the past. We have to create new army whih will defeat Demented Lord. WE need people which will yell FOR THE ALLIANCE on they way for the glory

Gnurg

#212 » Post by Gnurg » 07 Jan 2017 09:43

Gnurg wrote:Issues:
  • First boss in the Nexus might be friendly with the same faction? (False)
  • Halls of Reflection - How do the people aboard the gunship at the end interact? (True, but no big deal)
  • Can't resurrect opposite faction? (False)
Resolved issues:
  • Can't chat with opposite faction in party chat
  • Can't buff or heal a opposite faction directly
  • Faction Champions is friendly if you're the same faction.
  • ICC Dungeons - How do Sylvannas and Jaina interact with different faction? i.e. quest chain.
If you could confirm the issues above and/or add further issues, that would be very helpful. :-)
Have any new issues arisen? I haven't gotten to test ToCh faction champions or the ICC dungeon quests, but they should be working as intended if we had an update this week.

Let me know in this thread and I will try to resolve them as fast as possible, don't report anything that's already listed above.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

blagovest_tonev

#213 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 07 Jan 2017 09:57

Gnurg wrote:Have any new issues arisen? I haven't gotten to test ToCh faction champions
They worked just fine yesterday :tick:

Evildead

#214 » Post by Evildead » 07 Jan 2017 10:33

Longi wrote:
Look what Demented Lord said some time ago..... He won, Alliance is destroyed, everyone is celebrating, dancing , drinking and Hordes are happy in kingdom once again now.
Off topic: What kind of weed are you smoking? oO
https://imgur.com/NhsJUyc.jpg

Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.

~Albert Einstein.

Longi

#215 » Post by Longi » 07 Jan 2017 10:51

Evildead wrote:
Longi wrote:
Off topic: What kind of weed are you smoking? oO
mostly White Russia

Xtremest

#216 » Post by Xtremest » 18 Jan 2017 09:48

hi its me xtreme,

did the crossfaction already started? sorry didnt have time to read each and every post.
I am against it ! i do NOT recommend this crossfaction. i love tw and i am trying to make pvp events and stuff for tw but this isnt the right way to encourage ppl. Many active pvp ppl will leave, for example tene, milan and idk who else.
Lets not make TW non blizzlike anymore, already that XMOG is floating in the air. i am sorry to hurt all those who wants crossfaction >.>
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Xtremest

#217 » Post by Xtremest » 18 Jan 2017 09:50

also i dont understand one thing, if there are a group of hordes and allies trying to do ICC, and me as a true pvper pops up and kills the hordes and farm them, how will they be able to raid? dreams will be shattered and there will be only pain...agony..
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

blagovest_tonev

#218 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 18 Jan 2017 10:11

Xtreme, it's even in the first post.. :|
Gnurg wrote:Note from the Staff: As mentioned in "What would it NOT imply?" This suggestion does NOT include crossfaction PvP (NO crossfaction bgs, NO crossfaction arenas... NO crossfaction PvP).

Xtremest

#219 » Post by Xtremest » 18 Jan 2017 10:13

ok i changed my mind, i just read all the previous posts and i see its going good. let it be <3 love you all and all the best ! and pls make the world chat crossfaction so i can have a little chit chat with all the lovely hordes and invite them to a certain spot to pvp <3

Nyeriah

#220 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 21:41

At next week's update (25th January) we'll be advancing to the next stage and allowing crossfaction raids and grouping outside of RDF. If anyone has any objections or have anything to argue about that now is the time to speak up.

Eronox
MVP

#221 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jan 2017 22:01

I still suggest to put an informational text in the announcer about it. Today, singely, I've gotten around 10 to 15 shocking reactions who had no idea it was implemented! :)

Also, for further, would /w and /s be having CF too or what's the general plan here? I didn't know raids was going to be put on experimental as well

Edit:

[7. CFWorld] [Eronox]: The mix between CFworld, CFlfg, world and lfg confuses the hell outta me though
[7. CFWorld] [Benta]: why not a single cf channel :?:
[7. CFWorld] [Eronox]: Rules for LFG is different from World, and it'd be even more confusing if the rules would be like
[7. CFWorld] [Eronox]: "Search for group/raid/trade in LFG and CFworld, not world!"
[7 CFWorld] [Benta]: ok my head hurts :!:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Longi

#222 » Post by Longi » 22 Jan 2017 07:05

I told ya .... we dont need milion channels ... people will ignore it
we need one for cf world, one for cf trade - set it to automatic join for all players and than channel for only alliance and only horde ... nothing more mothing less ... dont ask people to join these channels, none will do it :D and you know it from trade channel and so on

im not talkin about cf party / raid because this is normal for me if you want to have cf dungeons / raids

question is what about whispers, /yell /say ... there is language barrier :D and random channels created by players ...

just set it to autimatic join when someone come online, bcoz if you will ask ppl to join there will be max 30% of them

in some things, you cannnot give people too much freedom

Nyeriah

#223 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Jan 2017 07:24

I don't honestly care whether there's only one channel or several, that was the idea with making it optional -- it's up to players how are they going to use it.

Longi

#224 » Post by Longi » 22 Jan 2017 07:36

its not about how they will use it... they even dont know something like this exist :) yday on peak time was online cca 130 players and in your new cf world was under 10 players :) and many question like really ? there is this option ? :D

and if you are investing time to create something what will use 1% of server population, waste of time and energy

its going to be same as with transmog, none knew about this optional settings :D

you dont need to agree with me, but honestly if you want to have Cross-faction for PVE and channels are optional... :D I dont know if you can do more retarted decision :D

Eronox
MVP

#225 » Post by Eronox » 22 Jan 2017 11:39

Longi wrote:I dont know if you can do more retarted decision :D
Hey, it's all experimental. Voice your opinion thouroughly or not at all! :roll:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash