Bots?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Glader

Re: Bots?

#31 » Post by Glader » 22 Jan 2017 07:51

texasbubba1 wrote:
Glader wrote:
Eronox wrote:What a delusived world..
You've provided zero evidence that what I'm doing has effected anyone yet you call me deluded? Additionally I'm a player and can move between any server that suits me. I've been multiboxing since 2010 on retail and have always favored private servers that allow it. The only reason I didn't continue boxing on retail was Blizzard treated me poorly as a customer with the release of Scroll of Resurrection.

So instead of slinging insults why don't you bring something to the discussion instead? I don't really see how there could be too much discussion since I've not only encountered essentially nobody ingame but also, as a result, haven't effected anyone negatively.

So in what way should I consider the entertainment of other players? In what way have I not been considering that? You throw insults and half-baked vague suggestions but nothing tangible or useful. Very insulting.
I think some of us experienced multiboxers as I experienced that it is an unfair advantage to the multiboxer that can one shot every one during pvp and some that camped NPC's on purpose, not allowing people to turn in their quest. Allot of multiboxers in my experience were this way. I have however ran into one multiboxer that was always willing to help and not grief the community.
Don't know why you think I grief people. I put myself in rated situations and beat people fairly. I only engaged people who engaged me unless they had numbers then I'd attack on whim.

You can still find posts, though there were way more on the realm specific forums, of people QQing because they lost rating in Rated Battlegrounds or got wiped in Tol Barad to me lol.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2794651938
40box Multiboxing Stream - https://www.twitch.tv/poe_hellokitty

texasbubba1

#32 » Post by texasbubba1 » 23 Jan 2017 01:30

No my friend, I am not saying you grief people I was just implying that other boxers some have experience did.
Happy questing and will see you in game.

Gawson

#33 » Post by Gawson » 23 Jan 2017 17:35

Blah blah blah people hating for no reasons. Multiboxing is fun! I do solo dungeons and its fun to clear dungeons and ser your "group" progression. I have met lots of people and most of them enjoy my presence becuase i helped them with hard quest or ran them through dungeons! Only a few haters told me "go kill yourself". Those are people we should spend more time trying to kick em off the server

Gawson

#34 » Post by Gawson » 23 Jan 2017 17:51

And anyways, rejuv is more than welcome in my opinion :) He helped making this servers population bigger!

benzviliran

#35 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Jan 2017 17:53

Gawson wrote:And anyways, rejuv is more than welcome in my opinion :) He helped making this servers population bigger!
you mean the amount of online characters not humans.
I am the swarm

Jiranthos
Admin

#36 » Post by Jiranthos » 23 Jan 2017 18:28

benzviliran wrote:
Gawson wrote:And anyways, rejuv is more than welcome in my opinion :) He helped making this servers population bigger!
He made the 1.12.1 transfer tool possible and has committed bug fixes...

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Gawson

#37 » Post by Gawson » 23 Jan 2017 20:35

Jiranthos wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

We should all thank him and Tru WoW team :)

Eronox
MVP

#38 » Post by Eronox » 23 Jan 2017 20:41

Gawson wrote: We should all thank him and Tru WoW team :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Glader

#39 » Post by Glader » 24 Jan 2017 03:46

Jiranthos wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
Technically the addon worked already, for 3.3.5, and as far as I can tell someone on ownedcore wrote the 3.3.5 version. All I did was gut it for 1.12.1. There were still some features that could have been fixed, like bank dumping, but I could find no information on it and with what little WoW LUA/API experience I had I just went with what could work.

I contribute very little actually. I think maybe like 7 things? Frewdis and Nyeriah are the real driving force behind PrimalWoW from what I can gather.

edit: I'd much rather play the bad guy though since it's more fun =) which is why I act like a dick even though I prefer hugs over hate.
40box Multiboxing Stream - https://www.twitch.tv/poe_hellokitty

Eronox
MVP

#40 » Post by Eronox » 24 Jan 2017 12:12

Glader wrote:..
You have the title of yours for a reason, and your effort has provided more greatness than you obviously can see ^_^ :tick:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash