Bring Back Rohit!!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Shubham95

Bring Back Rohit!!

#1 » Post by Shubham95 » 25 Jan 2015 14:00

What the hell is going on here? Are you really going to let Rohit go like that? Aren't you going to do anything to stop that? Are you really fine with this?

Somebody who has been around for 4-5 years in the game, somebody who when you ask around for will only get you good words for the guy, somebody who we always teased that he was a gm in secret because we thought if he cant be a gm then prolly no one could.

The guy owns a gaming cafe, he has brought over 50 people to this server, doubt there is anybody else who is even close to that. For somebody who has done so much for the server, you are fine watching him go like that? What is wrong with you people?

As soon you heard him say lock the topic and perma ban his account, you immediately locked the topic for damage control but did not ban his account again disrespecting his wishes and knowing for the fact that it would be wrong because some gm was hasty and jumped the gun on him, proving him right again about the double standards. Talking about double standards, everybody has seen lunatics swear and abuse gms on many a public channels ending up with only a mute for a couple of hours. And this gm got so butthurt with being called an idiot that he simply issued a full day ban without letting him complete was he was saying? Not to mention the this was the first ban for Rohit in all these years of playing.

I met Rohit today and you people not perma banning his account does not mean he will continue to play. He has stopped playing on truewow and is going to join his other friends on some cata server.

Its not too late yet, keep your gm ego and arrogance aside for a second and talk to the guy and settle this. It does not even need to be public. Everybody knows what happened was wrong and you know it as well. Be a human for a minute and think it through. No wonder he lost his trust in you people and has decided to move away from it. We have also made a decision, if somebody like him is treated this way then we really worry for this server and and don't really see a bright future for it. We would also like to accompany him where ever he leads us. He's the reason we started playing here, if it weren't for him we wouldn't even know about the server's existence. We don't want to go, but we won't take this injustice happened to our friend either.Talking on behalf of myself Shubham as well as of Noisyguy, Peran, Xpala, Aenstus, Hazardous, Nobeefforyou, Starlket, Oneonetwodps, Golu, Alemonter, Arakroth, Bootyshaker, Bitemehh, Okidoki, Artstyle, Darkterror, Unik, Yamraj, Jiya, Virat, Barneyrubble, Babyrogue, Axelpro, Jinlolz, Rajnikant, Ashfalken, Vigoss, Giuyan, Sandycandy, Dolley, Arkdeath, Amiee and many others.

marko1984

Re: Bring Back Rohit!!

#2 » Post by marko1984 » 25 Jan 2015 14:24

Rohit had a bad day probably and didnt get answer from GM when he needed it and then he raged i've been there... its true that GMs get far worse insults then idiot sometimes but i'm against any kind of verbal abuse towards the staff so i wont take a side here but Shubnib noone can make Rohit come back... I personally hope he will but we cant change his opinion...
Also GMs were fine with banning more then few chars by personal request earlier so i'm sure they can ban him too but that wont change
anything
IMO topics like this lately hurt server A LOT... anyone new who comes and reads these topics (there were few that are much worse then this) are probably to move to some other server instead of playing here because they think server is dying or GMs are abusive... which are both NOT TRUE
Three mages!

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Jan 2015 14:58

If he'd like to talk to us about his case he's free to send us a personal message. About the case itself, everything was said on the previous thread and I don't see a reason to push this further.

The permanent ban request was denied because it was seen as a request coming from a heated moment and that's just not the way we service such requests.

benzviliran

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 25 Jan 2015 14:59

Just correcting you, Rohit played for over 7 years by now with his paladin xd
I am the swarm

belendor

#5 » Post by belendor » 25 Jan 2015 19:23

about rohit his post i would like to share these things.

1: Let's not generalize all gms.
2: Emsy is fking alliance biased, remember EoE25? ye it's almost 1 year ago. 'better luck next time boys','here have a 24 hr mute and a forum ban'.
3: It's sad rohit left. Dont leave for some stupid ban dude.
4: can we demote and lunch emsy already? ty.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#6 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 25 Jan 2015 19:42

he quit last year
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

jastericiak

#7 » Post by jastericiak » 25 Jan 2015 20:51

belendor wrote:about rohit his post i would like to share these things.

2: Emsy is fking alliance biased, remember EoE25? ye it's almost 1 year ago. 'better luck next time boys','here have a 24 hr mute and a forum ban'.
Oh how could we forget bout that famous affair.Watergate was nothing in comparison to that. Evil Emsy sitting next to his server crash button and pressing it right before you could kill the boss and get your useless achievement. Still cant believe someone actually think its true.

And since then lots of hordes has this crazy idea of that gms are biased against them. I have quite different opinion.From what i have seen whats happening on horde chat gms are goin rly easy on you. Actually wondering why certain ppl from hellraisers arent baned already :p .

Sooner you get rid of that idea that someone is biased against you the bettter. Like this dude. He got banned for one day. Made huge drama bout that cause gm is biased. Cause apparantly its hard to read the server rules right?

7. Abusing the ticket system to spam or disrespect TrueWoW staff may result in a temporary suspension.

Gm punished him for doin shit hes not supposed to do. He called him and idiot for doin so.He got banned for 1 day. So the gm opperated in his legal boundaries. Wheres the biased thing again? Welll maybe there is.Being biased against ppl who act like morons.

Btw i dont think Emsy has anything to do with server whatsoever anymore. But i guess his evil pressence still lingers here..
"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would've noticed another madman around here? Good luck, everyone."

N0N0T

#8 » Post by N0N0T » 25 Jan 2015 20:58

little OT: What emsy done?

Wilcox

#9 » Post by Wilcox » 25 Jan 2015 21:33

i think rohit needs to remove a stick from his ass. no offense please. if he did call a staff member an idiot and got banned for it, the ban was in place

...what the fuck? banning someone because he called you an idiot? you gotta be a real moron to do that if the word idiot irritates you that much. this lacks sense like vevek lacks brain cells

belendor

#10 » Post by belendor » 25 Jan 2015 22:02

jastericiak wrote:
belendor wrote:about rohit his post i would like to share these things.

Oh how could we forget bout that famous affair.Watergate was nothing in comparison to that. Evil Emsy sitting next to his server crash button and pressing it right before you could kill the boss and get your useless achievement. Still cant believe someone actually think its true.

And since then lots of hordes has this crazy idea of that gms are biased against them. I have quite different opinion.From what i have seen whats happening on horde chat gms are goin rly easy on you. Actually wondering why certain ppl from hellraisers arent baned already :p .

Sooner you get rid of that idea that someone is biased against you the bettter. Like this dude. He got banned for one day. Made huge drama bout that cause gm is biased. Cause apparantly its hard to read the server rules right?

7. Abusing the ticket system to spam or disrespect TrueWoW staff may result in a temporary suspension.

Gm punished him for doin shit hes not supposed to do. He called him and idiot for doin so.He got banned for 1 day. So the gm opperated in his legal boundaries. Wheres the biased thing again? Welll maybe there is.Being biased against ppl who act like morons.

Btw i dont think Emsy has anything to do with server whatsoever anymore. But i guess his evil pressence still lingers here..
let's get the facts straight first.

1: i seriously doubt any1 thinks emsy pushed the button and the server crashed.
2: Emsy however muted, banned any1 who didn't like how the matter was dealt with, he even personnaly attacked certain people, when people replied they were banned, muted for 24hrs or more.
3: Go read the EoE topic, tell me where we didnt give well build arguments about redoing EoE25. i still got my SS of maylgos at 3% before the server crash while all other groups were still in phase 2.
4: Horde chat is a total different thing. If you want make a topic about that if you want it changed.

Nyeriah

#11 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Jan 2015 22:28

Well it was a matter of piss off allies or piss off hordes. Whatever was decided back then wouldn't please one of the sides, at that time, the majority of the staff decided to not do anything (let things be what they were) and not reset the realm first. I could go on with this but I think it's really, really off-topic and... honestly... just remembering it and thinking over what happened and all the discussions arisen back then tires me

belendor

#12 » Post by belendor » 25 Jan 2015 22:30

I know, was just making sure no1 actually thinks i believe emsy crashed the server, that would be stupid. Still sad about rohit.

mcheka

#13 » Post by mcheka » 25 Jan 2015 22:50

marko1984 wrote:Rohit had a bad day probably and didnt get answer from GM when he needed it and then he raged i've been there... its true that GMs get far worse insults then idiot sometimes but i'm against any kind of verbal abuse towards the staff so i wont take a side here but Shubnib noone can make Rohit come back... I personally hope he will but we cant change his opinion...
Also GMs were fine with banning more then few chars by personal request earlier so i'm sure they can ban him too but that wont change
anything
IMO topics like this lately hurt server A LOT... anyone new who comes and reads these topics (there were few that are much worse then this) are probably to move to some other server instead of playing here because they think server is dying or GMs are abusive... which are both NOT TRUE
100% this. Don't know exactly what happened (if it really was just "idiot"), but a short temporary mute or ban is warranted, although it's maybe a little harsh. Still, the staff here are truly excellent, both to horde and alliance (from my own experience playing both sides at least) and always respectful and not abusive. People are blowing this issue way out of proportion, from the sound of it.

It's a shame to see Rohit leave the server, hope he has a change of heart and comes back as he's a pillar of the horde community - always helpful even to random PUGs despite being high-ranking in a top raiding guild, and it's sad to see him go.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Naljs

#14 » Post by Naljs » 26 Jan 2015 00:29

Honestly, and I'm only going to say this once, if you whine over a 1 day ban THEN YOU NEED IT. We're talking about 1 goddamn day. Get a life ffs.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Kindzadza » 26 Jan 2015 01:14

We are not going to bring anything. His punishment was well deserved and the ban expired now, so it is his own choice whether to return or not.